redheadgemini

Friday, October 06, 2006

Okay, so I know it's only October, but I just can't help it. I'm getting in the mood again. Christmas is only 80 days away! Yes, I know 80 days seems like a long time, but really it's less than 3 months! The time will fly by, for sure. So I start getting the bug in August...a craving to listen to Christmas music, watch Christmas movies, etc. But I really don't let myself get all into it until the day after Halloween. That's when the season officially begins for me, but for some reason, I just wanna start celebrating early this year. This one store in the mall already has this huge christmas display up and I find myself going there for maybe just 20 minutes just to look at it. And then i leave w/out visiting any other store. Yes, I'm obsessed. Yes, I'm lame. Whatev.
I just bought 3 new Christmas movies to add to my ever-growing collection of holiday splendor.

So I guess I'll just go ahead and name all the christmas movies I own so when Josh and I have our annual "Christmas movie marathon", I'll be able to plan out the day. We try to watch them all in one day, except for two: the two we watch when we decorate the apartment. So, from memory, here's what i got:

It's a Wonderful Life
White Christmas
Elf
The Santa Claus
Love, Actually
Little Women
Home Alone
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation


I really need Scrooged and A Muppet Christmas Carol
I can barely stand it. 80 days. Bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home