redheadgemini

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm getting really frustrated. People tell me they're gonna show up to my gigs, but then never show up. If you can't go, then just tell me you can't go. It won't break my heart. I just don't like to be lied to. My last gig was awesome. It was at a great venue and my set went so well, that some girl I didn't even know bought me a beer. There were a lot of people, but unfortunately, I only actually knew TWO of them. But everyone else seemed to really enjoyed it. I even sold a couple cd's. I just have to keep telling myself that everyone experiences small crowds. I remember jenny lewis saying that she had a crowd of 5 one time in DC.
I have a gig coming up on the 2nd in Silver Lake. Hopefully I can bring in more people, otherwise it's just gonna get embarassing. Maybe I suck. Maybe I'm just kidding myself. If that's the case, then honesty would definitely be the way for people to go.
I'm getting sick. Trying not to lost my voice. I hate when that happens. I need a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home