redheadgemini

Friday, October 27, 2006

Monday, October 30th, it will be exactly 24 years since that tragic night in 1982. The events that took place on 8723 Rangely Avenue seem to constantly replay in my mind, even though I wasn't there when it happened. If I had been there, I would have stopped it. Dammit. I hate this time of year. Granted, it's a time of reflection,which may be healthy, but it really depresses me, because I can't help but reflect upon it. October 30th and November 4th are the saddest days in the year for me. I will be at the cemetery on the 30th, as well as the 4th, just like I have been for the last 5 years. I always wait to see if someone she knew comes by to visit her, but I'm always disappointed. It saddens me to think her friends my have forgotten her. I'm sure that's not the case. I'm sure they mourn her in their own way.
I go every 30th, because she should never be alone on that day, like she was 24 years ago. Granted, Packer was there, but he didn't do shit to help her from that monster. I know it's not Packer's fault, but how could he just sit there and not do anything as his friend and co-star was outside being murdered. If i continue talking about this, i'm gonna get upset. I better quit while i'm ahead. I'll write more about these events later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home