redheadgemini

Thursday, November 02, 2006

T-shirt man strikes again! There's this guy at my work who works in accounting. He's such a cool guy! Every time i go down to accounting (which is two or three times a week), he always has to see what t-shirt i'm wearing cuz he says I have the coolest shirts. He says that's the highlight of his day, but i think he's joking when he says that. Cuz that's just sad. Anyhoo, today was my "Hot Damn" shirt w/ jenny lewis. He also dug my "Born Secular", Grateful Dead, Flogging Molly, Guns n Roses, AC/DC, Haight Ashbury, Lynrd Skynrd, and more. Wow, I have a LOT of band shirts.

Speaking of my awesome shirts, I've been thinking I need a change in wardrobe. As soon as I reach my goal weight (16 pounds to go) I want to buy all new clothes and dress more stylish than casual. Let's see if I'll actually do it.

Is anybody out there reading this blog besides T? If so, comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home