redheadgemini

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Now that I'm trying this again, I'm finding I don't have much to say. Actually, it's the opposite. I have WAY too much to say. Which makes it near impossible to actually write anything. Because where would I begin?

I'll start slow and simple. I'm seeing Jenny Lewis in concert tonight. Again. This is my 12th time seeing her, and my fourth time In the last year, alone. It's nice to know some things never change. But looking at my life now compared to what it was four years ago, it's obvious that sometimes everything changes.

For someone who fears change, I sure do a lot of it. Is it weird that, at 28, I'm just now starting to feel like I'm growing up?

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

I know exactly how you feel... I fear change quite a bit (or at least I claim I do) but keep finding myself in weird and new situations. Maybe that's just life helping us out? ;)

Thanks for following, I'm looking forward to doing the same and reading about all the cool concerts you go to - AND Krav Maga! Awesome :)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home